(4 Hour shoot) Camera Operator Canon C200 Cinema Camera
Hire out a Camera Operator
Package includes for HALF DAY (= up to 4 hours):
4 hours is inclusive of all time on location, including bump in, set up, sound check, download time if file requested for same day delivery and bump out.
– Camera Operator
– 1x Canon C200 Cinema CAmera
– Includes: 3 x BP-A30 batteries, camera strap, removable 4″ LCD screen
– 1x AC Constant Power Supply
– Audio solution (i.e. On board Rode NGT3, 1x Radio Pack Lapel Mic, Direct Feed XLR input)
– On the day “file delivery” (subject to client facilitating file transfer from SD to client computer / hard-drive)
Please feel free to call Jason direct on 0414717817 to discuss your requirements in detail.
NOTE: Sunday bookings are 20% surcharge.
*Total in shopping cart may no be correct if booking a Sunday.
** Booking via our system within 14 days of your even may not guarantee availability and you should call our office to confirm details and availability.
Please click the link below to book
– For Commercial, Corporate Event or Film Shoots, under the direction of DOP
We also offer this camera as a package with an operator on a half-day and full-day basis (Brisbane Metro Travel Included), which means you don’t have to hire the gear with all the add on’s as we take care of it all included in the rates.
Package includes: Canon C200 cinema camera, 3x lens kit, tripod & operator.
Key camera features:
– Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
– Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
– Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
– DCI and UHD 4K, 1920 x 1080
– 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
– Canon RAW Light, MP4 Recording
– Rotating 4″ Touch-Panel LCD Monitor
– Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
– 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
– SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors
Items are to be picked up from the vendor's location (unless otherwise arranged).
Messages can be sent prior or after booking to confirm the pickup address. The pin on the map will give you an estimate of the vendor's location.
Items need to be returned in the same condition they were picked up. If damaged or not returned clean, the Vendor is able to charge an additional fee.
All rental contracts/terms are between the Vendor and Renter and disputes should be resolved directly with the Renter/Vendor.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
This is the default policy.
There are no enquiries yet.