(4 Hour Shoot) Camera Operator Panasonic HCX1000 4K Camera
Package includes for HALF DAY (= up to 4 hours):
4 hours is inclusive of all time on location, including bump in, set up, sound check, download time if file requested for same day delivery and bump out.
The Panasonic’s HC-X1000 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder shoots and records cinema 4K at a true 24p, and UHD at broadcast compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow. The HC-X1000 features a 1/2.3″ MOS sensor that is always shooting at 4K resolution, and uses its two built-in Venus processing engines to scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. System frequencies are switchable between NTSC and PAL.
The built-in 15x Leica Dicomar lens features four lens groups, and electronically linked geared iris rings for manual control. The camera supports two optical image stabilization modes, one for 4K, and a different mode when shooting in HD, Two viewfinders provide you a choice when operating the camera with either a traditional tilt up color EVF, or a pull out LCD high resolution touch screen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld.
Please click the link below to book
– For Commercial, Corporate Event or Film Shoots, under the direction of DOP
– Brisbane Metro Travel Included
– Time starts at bump in and ends at bump out.
– 4K DCI & UHD Video/ 8.8MP Stills
– 1/2.3″ MOS Sensor; 2 x Venus Processors
– Leica Dicomar 15x Optical Zoom Lens
– Switchable between NTSC and PAL
– Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings
– Power O.I.S, & Hybrid O.I.S.
– 0.45″ EVF / 3.5″ LCD Touch Screen
– Records MP4, MOV, AVCHD to SDXC Cards
– Simultaneous/Relay/Background Recording
– Wi-Fi / NFC Connectivity
Items are to be picked up from the vendor's location (unless otherwise arranged).
Messages can be sent prior or after booking to confirm the pickup address. The pin on the map will give you an estimate of the vendor's location.
Items need to be returned in the same condition they were picked up. If damaged or not returned clean, the Vendor is able to charge an additional fee.
All rental contracts/terms are between the Vendor and Renter and disputes should be resolved directly with the Renter/Vendor.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
This is the default policy.
There are no enquiries yet.