Toyota Hilux 1 Tonne Ute
Toyota Hilux 1 Tonne Ute For Hire
Our fleet of 1 tonne Toyota Hilux Utes offer customers a forklift accessible, enclosed tray, making it perfect for transporting pallets of perishables. The custom built Refrigeration has a simple temperature adjustment, combined with great insulation to make it a breeze transporting anything from A to B!
Hire for a single day, week or speak to us about our flexible terms for extended rental periods.
What do I need to make a booking?
- 100 points of ID, including a current driver’s license, and a credit card.
Do you have a minimal rental period?
- No minimum, but half day is popular.
Do I need a truck license?
- No, you need to be over 21 years of age, and hold a full car license for vans and trucks.
Can I choose between a manual or automatic?
- All our vehicles are automatic.
What fuel does my van take?
- Both – all of our vans and trucks are diesel, and our utes are petrol.
Am I allowed to transport my pet in the vehicle?
- Yes but accidents need to be cleaned up, or cleaning will be charged to your credit card.
Can we request a specific make and model of vehicle?
- No – the make and model of the vehicle will be determined by what size van you need and what’s available.
How many kilometres can I drive?
- General allowance is 150kms per day (24 hour period). Our charge over that is 22 cents for every kilometre over the daily allowance.
What about insurance?
- Your rental cost includes standard of $3000 excess. $22 extra per day reduces your excess to $1500, and $44 extra reduces it further to $1000.
What if I have to cancel – do you charge a cancellation fee?
- If you cancel less that 24 hours prior to pickup, charges apply.
What happens if I breakdown? Is there any charge if we need roadside assistance?
- We have 24 hour roadside assistance.
Can I add an additional driver after I’ve collected the vehicle?
- Yes you can, and you’ll need to supply their details and driver’s license for insurance.
Do you offer long-term rental discounts?
- Yes long-term, and corporate/government rates are available.
If I need to, can I extend the rental duration?
- Yes, subject to availability
Do you offer one-way rentals?
- Yes, but the cost is subject to pickup and dropoff points. Please call us for a quote and to chat
Items are to be picked up from the vendor's location (unless otherwise arranged).
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
This is the default policy.
There are no enquiries yet.